26th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the daily time to attend the part time course of M.E computer science and engineering?

I will write Tancet for Part Time M.E Computer Science and Engineering.but I don't know the daily time to attend that course. i.e If i got seat in Anna university,chennai means , then what will be the regular time to attend the classes. kindly help me and reply for my question.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  2. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  4. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
  5. Possibility of part time job along with Engineering in Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do BSc computer science through part time?
  8. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  9. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  10. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  11. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  12. List of universities where I can do part time Ph.D in computer science?
  13. Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore
  14. Which university is best for part time and full time M.Phil course in Computer Science?
  15. MCA in part time through Mumbai University after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. List of Evening Polytechnic colleges which offer Part Time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Chennai?
  17. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D Life science admission on part time basis?
  18. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
20th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the daily time to attend the part time course of M.E computer science and engineering?

I
I HAVE PASSED MCA ANDWORKING INAPRIVATE FIRM I WANT T DO PART TIME M TECH COURSE
AM I ELIGIBLE
11th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the daily time to attend the part time course of M.E computer science and engineering?

i want to do part time M.E in any electrical field... i want to know about the TANCET exam and its cut off required to get admission in anna university..
28th September 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the for part time ME graduation. Do i get jobs for dong part time ME?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?