29th July 2012, 02:26 AM
ileshlua

How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics

i m studying in msc electronic ,want to know about Phd electronic after msc electronic ? best university list for Phd in electronic

6th August 2012, 01:58 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics

After completion of your M.Sc in Electronics you should appear in NET examination. If you scored very good in NET then you can do P.hd under a good professor in a good university. You have to apply for P.hd in so many universities. After that as per your NET score you will get opportunity to join in P.hd program in a university.

You should be well prepared before appearing in NET examination. You should have good depth in electronics then only you will be able to do good score in NET examination. Study all the text books studied in B.Sc and M.Sc then practice questions a lot. Go through the previous years NET question papers, buy some good books for preparation. You have to study hard to clear NET examination.

In other way some university also offer P.hd without NET score. If you go for P.hd with NET score then you will get one stipend for P.hd study but if you go for P.hd without any NET score then you will not get any stipend. That will be totally self financed. You may apply for this in so many university. Based on you B.Sc and M.Sc percentage they will call for admission. Some university may also conduct interview or entrance test for their own university only to join in P.hd program.

You should first select some university in your state where you can take admission. After that find out what are the different way they take admission in P.hd. First you should try through NET score. Unfortunately if you fail to take admission through NET score then go for other way. Always join in P.hd in a good university and also under a good professor.

There are so many universities those offer P.hd in electronics. You should select universities from your state that will be better for you. You may take admission in IITs to complete your P.hd. BESU, Jadavpur universities etc are the good university in west Bengal for P.hd.

Best wishes.
13th April 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics

I completed M.Sc Electronics science, M.Phil(Physics), M.Phil (Electronics science). Now i am working Asst.Prof and Head, DRBCCC Hindu college chennai. i want to do Ph.D in Electronics. Where i have to do. Pls tell
23rd June 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my PG M.Sc ELECTRONICS during 2007-2009 at SVU,Thirupathi. Is it possible now to do ph.d
22nd March 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I did msc electronics and then phd electronics. Can't i apply for electronics engineering department in any engineering college as they are asking for mtech? Where i can apply for job? Please suggest.
3rd September 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

It is India. There marginally any value for M.Sc( Electronics ) . I regret doing M.Sc in electronics .
24th February 2020, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have msc electronics...can i take phd in computer science
3rd September 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PHD in electronic science after msc in physics ???
20th October 2021, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING MSC ELECTRONICS IAM DOING MY PHD AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PROFFESOR FOR ELECTRONICS SCIENCE IN GOVT JOB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?