24th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join in Polytechnic for Petrol Engineering? I have scored 469 in SSLC

I had scored 469 in sslc (maths 97 & science 97). I discontinued 12th this past year due to illness of my health condition. I would like to join in polytechnic and go on for petrol engineering. Is there any chance to learn petrol engineering after i finish polytechnic?

15th September 2017, 01:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Polytechnic for Petrol Engineering? I have scored 469 in SSLC

You can apply for admission in Polytechnic for Petrol Engineering after 10th standard as well as 12th standard.

If you go for polytechnic course after completion of matriculation, then you have to appear in DET (Diploma Entry Test) to get admission in best polytechnic engineering college. In this case the course duration will be of three years.

However, if you go for polytechnic course after completion of intermediate standard, then you can apply for LEET exam which enables you to get direct admission in second year of polytechnic course. In this case, the course duration will be of only two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?