14th September 2011, 01:47 PM
naidu003

Best career options after the completion of Polytechnic? Will there be a chance to join 2nd year Degree?

what is the best option after polytechnic? is there any choice to join degree 2nd year

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  2. What options do I have for a better career after Polytechnic?
  3. How can I join degree 2nd year of BSc? I have completed Polytechnic diploma in ECE branch
  4. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  5. Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic entrance exam?
  6. How to join degree course after completing intermediate 2nd year?
  7. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  8. Is there any chance to join in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS after B.Sc Nursing? -- [New]
  9. Career Options after M.Sc. Biotechnology 5 year Integrated Course, other than PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do engineering in electronics after completing my mechanical radio and television cores?
  11. If I get a drop of 1 year in 2nd year in engineering then will it affect my career? Will I get a chance for campus placement?
  12. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  13. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic after scoring 125288 rank in CEEP entrance?
  15. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  16. Which Colleges I can join Polytechnic Diploma in 2nd year in Ahmedabad? offering
  17. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  18. How to join Army after completion of BA course?
14th September 2011, 06:36 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best career options after the completion of Polytechnic? Will there be a chance to join 2nd year Degree?

what is the best option after polytechnic? is there any choice to join degree 2nd year

the best option is you should try for job or join engineering 2nd year
you can easily join the engineering after your polytechnic completed. you will get direct admission in 2nd year engineering .
for this you have to pass the entrance exam with good marks with the good rank to get good college with good branch

7th October 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best career options after the completion of Polytechnic? Will there be a chance to join 2nd year Degree?

sir i m doing Bsc with chamestry hons and this is my last year and plz i wated to know the best optional subject which would be best for upsc exam.
23rd February 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

after preparing politechnic diploma from civil engg.what can we do?
23rd February 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

after preparing politechnic diploma from civil engg.what can i do?
8th April 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

can a polytechnic student do a B.Bc or B.C.A.
6th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m polytechnic 2nd year student..pls give me good suggetion after polytechnic?
29th May 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me which are the diff. streams in polytechnic
21st May 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i have completed polytechnic by electronics and want to do job nd part time degree course. plz help by suggesting part time course nd their procedure
7th December 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

After complit diploma in electronic and telecamunication can? I join in Indian army
16th May 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am to complete my polytechnic diploma this year..what options can i have now for a better career...i was willing to do b.tech but unfortunately i missed to apply..what should i do now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?