20th January 2014, 11:07 PM
Smartysingh

How to join RAW after passing 12th direct agent?

How to join raw after 12th direct agent..Please tell me how to join

15th October 2016, 09:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join RAW after passing 12th direct agent?

Research and Analysis Wing is the foreign intelligence agency of India whose main work is to gather intelligence input about terrorists who are planning to attack India through any means. Central government of India does not conduct any entrance examination for recruitment of candidates into RAW Allied Services. Candidates who are serving or undergoing training in different services like administrative services or police services or defence services are selected.

After 12th, first you must complete your degree then your aim should be to join either IAS or IPS or Defence Services. Entrance exam for IAS or IPS is Civil Services examination. For defence services, you can join after 10+2 through NDA exam or through Combined Defence Services after degree. If you perform well in service, you may be selected for National Aptitude test in Intelligence and personal interview for joining RAW.
16th October 2016, 12:40 AM
Navneet patyal

Lightbulb Re: How to join RAW after passing 12th direct agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartysingh View Post
How to join raw after 12th direct agent..Please tell me how to join
RAW stands for the Research Analysis Wing. There is no processor to directly join the RAW after 12th. You should have to complete the following eligibility to join the RAW.

^ You should be a member in Defense, or any Intelligence branch.

^ You should be a talented person.

^ You should be a graduate from any recognized university.

^ You should have 2-5 years of experience in the Defense or intelligence agency.

If you have the above qualities then you can join easily. First of all you have to complete your graduation.
29th September 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am bipin pokhrel and I am from Sikkim , I passed 12th by 71% and now I am doing my graduation on psychology. I am also a graphic designer, state level dancer(dubstep), poet (shayar)and many more on extra curricular activities, and I am able to speak Nepali, Urdu, Hindi, English etc and also know the religious knowledge of Hinduism, Islam, Christianity and Buddhism....
I want to join R&AW...please contact me once and give a chance to prove myself, I promise you that I can't disappoint you...! I have no other option to contact you so please give a chance.
23rd March 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Rachit kumar and I join to Raw ajent so please tell me information
24th May 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is syed Abdul rahaman i want to become a raw agent so please tell me information please call me my number 9912038386 and 8575786143
23rd July 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to join RAW because I will do or die of my country
I love my india
24th April 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to join raw because I love my country...I can also take life for my country...
19th May 2020, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

How to join RAW as an agent after passing 12th?
2nd October 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir. I want to join RAW after 12th, is this possible? I coming from a Navy background don't want to join Navy instead want to persue a career in RAW. I do know that RAW is not a easy job but i really want to do something for my country, and would not even mind dying for my country. If it is possible can you guide me with the process.
Thank you!
2nd October 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir. I want to join RAW after 12th is this possible? I coming from a navy background don't want to join Navy instead want to persue a career in RAW. I do know joining RAW is not easy job but I want to do something for my country and would not even mind dying for my country. If it is possible can you please guide me. Thank you.
Regards
Siya
8th January 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m 18 years and 2 months old
If u want any help contact me
I can do any thing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?