9th November 2011, 11:28 PM
jawahar7

How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?

hello sir
i am jawahar singh 3rd year mechanical student from sharda university gr. noida and i take summer tranee in ongc,ntpc,etc so plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  2. How to apply for Summer Training in BPCL, IIFCO, NTPC and ONGC? Documents required to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  5. How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?
  6. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  7. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  8. Previous 5 year Question Papers for ONGC Management Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in NTPC Diploma Trainee(Mechanical) written exam? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  12. Previous year NTPC and ONGC placement papers for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  14. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  16. Eligibility for ntpc executive trainee for btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Past years solved question papers of Mechanical in NTPC? Direction for getting a job in NTPC, ONGC, BHEL in top companies? What are the different techniques to be adopted to increase the knowledge?
  18. Last year question paper of NTPC Executive Trainee recruitment exam for Mechanical Engineering stream
10th November 2011, 09:53 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?

Hi.

If you are doing Mechanical Engineering then you can surely do summer training from such companies like : NTPC, ONGC, TATA, BHEL etc

You can apply for summer training at NTPC by sending the training request letter to the NTPC officer and the training department that you were given from your college.
Get the application form, fill it and submit it. Then meet the HR person of NTPC.

All the best

Regards
~RJ~
10th January 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?

sir i am shilvia murmu 1st year MBA student from Amity unversity and i would like to do my summer tranee in ongc,so plz help me

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-summer-trainee-ongc-ntpc-while-studying-mechanical-engineering-453978.html#ixzz1j3yjFJGb
17th January 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?

Sir am Neji , final year ECE . And i hope to do a summer training at ongc and i would like to knw about the merits of this training , how it will usefull me . ? Is it a great one ?
1st February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am studying in bhagwant university ajmer.I want to join summer training. i am studying in 1st year II sem mechanical.
what can i do sir plz help me.
2nd February 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i m md mustafa ali 3rd year mechanical from sharda university sir,i would like to take summer taining in ongc,ntpc,bhel,tata...so plz help me
2nd February 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am mustafa ali,a student of mechanical eng.3rd yr from sharda university(g .noida). I secure 63% c.g.p.a in the last semester & i want to apply for summer training in ongc,ntpc,bhel,
so plzz can you guide me about norms and condition and how to apply...
thank you
md.mustafa ali
email id- [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am shatrughn kumar mishri , a student of ME 3rd yr from gbtu . i securee 60% in the the last second year , i want to apply for summer training in ongc ,ntpc, bhel , tata, , so plzz can you guide me about norms and condition and how to apply
email id [email protected]
21st February 2012, 09:30 PM
Raj kumar behera

sir i am Raj kumar behera 3rd year b.tech student from kmbb college of engineering and technology of biju pattnaik university and i would like to do my summer tranee in ntpc,so plz help me

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-summer-trainee-ongc-ntpc-while-studying-mechanical-engineering-453978.html#ixzz1j3yjFJGb[/QUOTE]
30th March 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am Ashok marwal b.tech mech. 3rd year SIET SIKAR RAJASTHAN i do summer training in ntpc,bhel,hmt,maruti,nbc etc. Please help me
30th March 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me how to approch for inplant training. we are studying 3-2 now.
6th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am bipin kumar b. tech 3rd year mech. sir i want do summer traning in ntpc.pls help me and send the dtls on my iD [email protected]
11th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m pankaj kumar B.Tech 3rd year stuent of mehanical.sir i want to do summer training in NTPC,L&T or ESSAR..... SO plz help me sir..send the details on
my I.D [email protected] ... or send me on this mobile no...9375861662
9th May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am 3rd mechanical student, punjabi university. could u tell me about the procedure for summer training at L&T ?
3rd September 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

halloww sir ,
This is Dhayaanandh. im doing 3rd yr dilpoma in mechanical in madurai.will plzz tel me that ongc, ntcp,bhel and indian oil wil allow diploma students for im-plant training ??????
4th September 2012, 02:37 AM
surajm093

You can apply for summer training at NTPC,ONGC by sending the training request letter to the NTPC,ONGC officer and the training department that you were given from your college.
Get the application form, fill it and submit it. Then meet the HR person of NTPC.

thanks
16th October 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of 3rd year mechanical engineering,how can take training from bosch jaipur
28th March 2014, 02:37 PM
hemant1992chaurasia

hello sir
i am chaurasia 3rd year mechanical student from pt.devprakar shastri college of techanology chhatarpur (m.p.) and i take summer tranee in ongc,ntpc,etc so plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?