21st May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How to join summer training course like NTPC, CHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics student

sir i am student of electronics, 4th sem student i want to join summer training cources like NTPC,BHEL,DRDO please tell me how i got selected in those companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in Government organisations like NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  2. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?
  3. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?
  5. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  7. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  8. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  9. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  11. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  12. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do summer training from NTPC?
  14. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  15. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  16. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar? -- [New]
  17. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  18. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
20th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join summer training course like NTPC, CHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics student

I am BA student, I want to work with DRDO field as the mechanical technician How I will apply to joint DRDO
5th August 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join summer training course like NTPC, CHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics student

how to apply for winter training in bsnl,bhel.
20th January 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am an electrical and electronics 6th sem student.
please suggest me some companies for my 45 days training and also the criteria to apply in those companies
7th February 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am electrical and electronic 3rd year student
please suggest me compines for my 30 days traning
29th March 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i am a student of ec 3rd year plz tell me the procedure for industrial training in ntpc ,bel. my email id is [email protected] and my no is 8267962849. plz tell me as soon as possible.
thank u
12th April 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to join summer training program for 6 months,in the month of jan 2014... i got to know that, for the same, i have to apply 9-10 months before i am in 3rd year rite now ...and i am interested in drdo basically.... then in other govt. companies like BEL... BHEL... Etc.
1st May 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,
how to apply in ntpc,bhel n others good companies for summer training for 2 months ?i am a electrical n electonics student n rite now i am in pursuing 2nd year
26th February 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i am electrical and electronics engg. student and i want to know how to join summer training in NTPC shakti nagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?