26th June 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Valliammai Engineering College?

hey guys i have a plan to join in valliammai eng clg.is tat gud?pls guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  2. List of top 30 colleges in Chennai under Anna University?
  3. What are the top colleges that I can get for CSE after scoring 37.856 in TANCET
  4. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  5. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA? -- [New]
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 39.57 cutoff in TANCET? I have completed my UG degree
  7. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
  8. How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed my B.E with 82%
  9. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  10. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  11. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  12. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?
  13. List of CUSAT government colleges?
  14. How much fee is required for part time M.E course? Any entrance exam to be answered?
  15. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. Is TANCET required for part time? How to study in Chennai?
14th August 2012, 05:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join in Valliammai Engineering College?

You haven't mentioned for which course do you want to apply in Valliammai Engineering College. Without knowing the name of the degree course you want to pursue, it is not possible to say about the procedure. However, for your reference i would like to inform you that normally you will have to procure the admission form. fill it with the required details and submit it in the admission department of the College. Your name will be called for counseling. the will contact you. Once your name is announce you can take admission by depositing your academic qualification documents and admit cards, your id proof and passport photo. At the time of admission you will also have to pay the admission fees.

If you have given your engineering entrance exam and have qualified it will be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?