1st August 2011, 08:49 PM
vijibose

Information about government entrance exam? What category of exams are conducted?

hi sir,i need the information about government entarence exams and what are categories of exams they conduct and qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the necessary things to get a job for a mechanical students in Railway?
  2. As per my academic marks can I get admission in B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  4. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  5. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between UPSC and IAS?
  7. How to know when government exams are conducted?
  8. Government jobs for Nurses? What are the exams for getting government job as a nurse?
  9. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  10. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  11. How to get admission for engineering after scoring 53% marks in 12th board?
  12. Procedure to apply for CS coaching after 12th?
  13. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  14. How to know about government exams and when is it conducted?
  15. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. Details about government jobs in information technology?
  18. How to crack various Entrance Exams being conducted by Punjab Government?
29th September 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about government entrance exam? What category of exams are conducted?

There are various government entrance exams which are conducted in the country in various areas. The entrance exams are conducted by the UPSC, SSC etc. Generally for majority of the exams the minimum eligibility is a graduation degree. The qualification may differ from one exam to another. Apart from these there are bank exams etc which are conducted to fill in the vacancies arising in nationalized banks. Apart from this, for joining the various government companies such as BHEL, BEL, NTPC etc the PSU exams are also conducted.
2nd April 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about government entrance exam? What category of exams are conducted?

i am graduate in b.com. i done marathi typing 30 w.p.m i want to know which govt exam i have to give and also i want to know the procedure about that exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?