21st February 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to learn to develop software/apps? I am a BSc computer science final year student

Hi, I am B.Sc Computer Science Final year student. And I am thinking of doing MCA after my B.Sc... But I am confused in between MBA n MCA... Currently I am a Web Developer and develops mainly E-Commerce sites.. Now I wana learn to develops software/apps... But my future plan is to become an Entrepreneur.

So it is possible to do MCA along with having distance MBA course aside. Although I am not interested in MBA degree..

PLZ help me to solve this confusion....

Related Questions:
  1. Is CFP program best for a computer science student to develop knowledge?
  2. Am I eligible for JECA after passing BSc computer science? Marks criteria for a BSc student?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  6. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  7. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  8. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any chance for final year computer science student to do the main project in ISRO?
  10. What kind of job does a BSc Computer Science student get?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  12. What are the government jobs available in computer science? I am a B.Tech final year computer science student
  13. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  14. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science
  15. After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Best books to learn Computer Science Engineering?
12th July 2016, 09:33 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to learn to develop software/apps? I am a BSc computer science final year student

If you are not interested in MBA degree then don't do it. As, you want to learn how to develop software and applications you should know various kind of programming language and how they are used to create software's.
So, do MCA which will give the required exposure you will needing for your future plans.
In future if you want to do MBA then you can join MBA after completion of MCA and also you can do MBA course with distance MBA program later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?