30th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

i am in final year of bsc(computer science) AND WHAT IS CRITERIA FOR JOBS IN this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  2. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  3. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  4. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  5. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  6. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  7. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job at Seaport around India? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  12. How to get Job in a Core Company being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in EEE stream?
  13. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  14. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science -- [New]
  16. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  17. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  18. What is the criteria to get a job after passing computer science and engineering? Which exams are required for this job? How much is the salary?
30th May 2012, 03:57 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in final year of bsc(computer science) AND WHAT IS CRITERIA FOR JOBS IN this company?

hi friend,

The job opportunities after completing B.Sc Computer Science
Companies offer job after BSc computer science

Here are lots of companies who will provide jobs for your course.The list of companies are:

1.Infosys
2.TCS
3.Wipro
4.HCL
5.ibm
6.infotech

recruit but for lower post

you can try in this companies or other companies also,where ever you feel you will be benefited.salaries most probably you may get around 3 lakhs per annum.

good luck
30th May 2012, 05:38 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Hello friend,
As you are pursuing your degree in computer science, to get placed in top companies you need to have at least 60% aggregate throughout you career and you also need to have high proficiency in your programming skills right from "c" language to java or .net. You should also improve your communication skills as this is the basic criteria needed for MNC companies.

All the best
30th May 2012, 05:54 PM
belidepriyanka

Smile Re: Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?

The crieteria which is required to get a job in a company is to have a
  • goood percentage in your academics
  • good communication skills
  • good technical knowledge
  • good confidence levels
so,
all the best..
24th July 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am btech 3rd year student of (C.S.E) my aggregate....b.tech % is (70%)till 4th sem....&
i have secured 72% in 10th stand..and 64% in 12th .........
sir i want to know that would i able to fulfill the required criteria for infoysis .....
& providing me a list of compnies in which i fullfill the criteria.....of them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?