9th September 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How long will it take to complete 2nd year intermediate?

I completed inter 1st year in 2009-2010. So someone explain me that how many years time to completed 2 nd year intermediate??????

9th October 2015, 11:08 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How long will it take to complete 2nd year intermediate?

If you have completed intermediate first year in 1 year, then I don't think more than one year should be taken to complete the second and final year of intermediate. Now it depends on you, from what point of view, have you written the question. Now is it that you are somehow afraid, that you would not be able to make it in the second year at one go? Was the result not very good in your first year? So is it now that you are very afraid that the in second year you might not pass the examination? In that case I would suggest that immediately take up tutors for all the subjects that you are not comfortable with. Private tutors will concentrate only upon you and not anybody else. So you can gain confidence in those subjects where you feel that you are lagging.
Otherwise you may have asked the question to know how many years it does actually take to complete this year. Then my answer is just one year and that's it. Then you can move onto graduation. But for now concentrate on studying everyday and clearing second year nicely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?