17th January 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?

I m a 3rd year student n i want to do internship from hcl noida....for that i've a time of 2 months... but how to apply for that???...

23rd January 2011, 07:08 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?

First make your resume
then go the website , then oppurtunities link .... here you will find the link for internshoip... now apply here.
25th January 2011, 01:15 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.........
to get the internship any where in any company first thing is that you have to make the resume or your CV and together with that you should have the recommendation of the professor of the dean of the college or university........
1st February 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in second semester at Princeton University,USA.Her major is Computer Science.She wants to do her Summer intership for six weeks in India Kindly guide me.
3rd February 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year B.tech student.My branch is CSE.Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for summer internship in Hcl and Infosys for 6 weeks.plz give me mail id or contact no of these companies .
4th February 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have my resume and training letter both now how can I register for training?
6th February 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd yr student nd i want to do my summer training from hcl pls tell me about its program in noida..
6th February 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year B.tech student.My branch is CSE.Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for summer internship in Hcl and Infosys for 6 weeks.plz give me mail id or contact no of these companies .
11th February 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MY SUMMER TRAINING IN A MNC SO KINDLY SUGGEST ME THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR (BBA 3RD YEAR FINANCE)IT IN NOIDA,DELHI OR CHANDIGARH???
20th February 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.tech 3rd year(IT branch). i want to do summer training in HCL, NOIDA suggest me how to apply in hcl noida for summer training.
20th February 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mba from amity university and i want to do intern in hr from hcl noida how should i approach for it what is the procedure to apply.
28th February 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd yr B-tech(cse) from ISM Dhanbad.I secured an AIR-4702 in IIT-JEE.Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for summer internship in Infosys , HCL,IBM
if possible provide me the contact no or e-mail id of these companies....my mail id is [email protected]
6th March 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year B.tech student.My branch is CSE.Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for summer internship in Hcl and Infosys for 6 weeks.plz give me mail id or contact no of these companies .my email id is [email protected]
14th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year student of PGDM from Galgotias Business School.I am interested for summer internship in HCL for H.R .Kindly help me out .My email id:[email protected]
16th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarpravir007 View Post
hello friend.........
to get the internship any where in any company first thing is that you have to make the resume or your CV and together with that you should have the recommendation of the professor of the dean of the college or university........
respected sir is there any internship programm for pgdm student.
i m going to take marketing as major so if there is any chance to do internship thn plz rply me on [email protected].
thanks
19th March 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i'm a second year student...persuing Bsc (H) computer science..and wants to do internship...
please guide.
9th April 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i am harendra shekhawat i am doing mba its my 2nd semster i want to do internship in marketing so plz guide me
9th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing mmm pune university in 2nd sem running-specilization in marketing so i wants to do intership in hcl company please reply me my email [email protected]
13th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi! i'm looking IT companies for summer training.... I purshuing B.Tech(IT) 3r year. so please tell me how much cost of courses in summer vacation and duration. pleae reply me sure. it's very urgent.
15th April 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my 3rd year in it branch ... and want to know how to get training in hcl...plz tell me procedure and centre in noida where i can find hcl.
15th April 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my B.TECH. 3rd year in IT branch and want to do summer training in HCL in NOIDA or MEERUT.. kindly provide me with the procedure of registration and all the information related to it..
24th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mba from apex institute,meerut and i want to do intern in hr from hcl noida how should i approach for it what is the procedure to apply....my mail [email protected]
25th April 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year b.tech student (IT).....I want to do summer internship in IT based fields. kindly provide me the information related to it........my mail-id is [email protected]
2nd May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year student n i want to do internship from hcl noida....for that i've a time of 45days... but how to apply for that???...
2nd May 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year student n i want to do industrial training from hcl noida....for that i've a time of 2months... but how to apply for that???...
2nd May 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year student n i want to do internship from hcl noida....for that i've a time of 1 months... but how to apply for that???...
2nd May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year student n i want to do internship from hcl noida....for that i've a time of 1 months... but how to apply for that???...
24th May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year student of B.Tech E&C branch n i want to do internship from hcl noida....for that i've a time of 1.5 months... but how to apply for that???...
24th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my internship in HCL Noida.....My specialization is in HR and Marketing......how to apply for it? plz mail me the reply at [email protected]''ll b looking forward for the reply...Thank You!
3rd June 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bba final year completing on 2011. so where can i apply for job. ...plzzz
3rd June 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i wish to persue project based training in Java. To get into companies like infosys & HCL i think only reference works. Could you plz suggest if it is really so. And what could be prudent way to persue training in top MNC.
Thanx in advac
18th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m a 3rd year ece student..i want to do internship wid hcl noida....tell me how can i apply for that????
25th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

CHIRAG: How to apply for summer training or internship in any pvt. ltd. company in delhi?

hello sir, i have completed my first year of bba cam from IP University. I want to do internship in hcl or any other reputed company tell me how can i apply for that my email id is [email protected]
26th June 2011, 05:08 PM
amit gaur2065

If you are interested in HCL summer training then first write a letter to your training cell, and take paper from here go for HCL, and then you can join for it.
30th June 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM RAMESH KUMAR. I HAVE COMPLETED B-TECH 3RD YEAR.I WANT TO DO 6TH MONTH INTRENSHIP IN HCL NOIDA SECTOR 11.TELL ME HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THAT.PLEASE CONTACT ME:09023651536.MY EMAIL-ID:[email protected]
30th June 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i have passed b-tech 3rd year in ece branch ... and i want to do 6th month industrial training in hcl...plz tell me procedure and centre in noida where i can find hcl.my email-id is [email protected].
contact no:-09023651536
15th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

plzz smbody give d answers [:p]
2nd October 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hii i'm a 2nd yr student of mca i'm searching for industrial training in hcl, infosys, ibm, microsoft so plz suggest me my ph.no.-9873446117, and my email id is [email protected]
thank you
7th October 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hii I m 4th year student of B.Tech and i want to do my training in Hcl so please tell me the procedure my email id is [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

hii i,am krishan . i have complited diploma fire & Safety manegement . plz inform job in safety officer .plz call me. mn.-8287008777. urjentlly
21st February 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hii..
Iam monu verma 3rd yr student(cse branch) of Govt. Engineering College Bikaner(RTU).i want to do my summer trainig from hcl,noida.so please inform me link (permanent address and online address) of hcl,noida and also inform process of training.please suggest me my email id is [email protected] and cont. no. is 7597242389.
thanks
15th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hiii..
I am piyush tiwari pursuing pgdm in IT & MARKETING,so i have to do a summer internship in it company.So please kindly guide me.
5th May 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

hello all...
i am a b.tech 3rd year (E C E) student. i want to do my summer training from hcl (noida).so please give me more info about their summer training program. please give me all their link as offline and online. my email id is- [email protected] and cont no. 90413-86714.
thanks all...
8th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir guide please i am frsesher about those company provide intership.???????????????
3rd October 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hii i'm a 3rd yr student of mca i'm searching for industrial training in hcl, infosys, ibm, microsoft so plz suggest me
[email protected]
30th October 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am complete my b.tech and i want to continue my internship in hcl please tell me How to apply for internship in HCL Noida?
please give me ans on my mail [email protected]
23rd January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi! i'm looking IT companies for summer training.... I purshuing B.Tech(CSE) 3r year. so please tell me how much cost of courses in summer vacation and duration. pleae reply me sure. it's very urgent MAIL ID= [email protected]
23rd January 2013, 03:44 PM
appusa123

Hi! i'm looking IT companies for summer training.... I purshuing B.Tech(CSE) 3r year. so please tell me how much cost of courses in summer vacation and the list of the companies offering internship at my mail id. pleae reply me sure. it's very urgent. MAIL ID= [email protected]
24th January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

for all of your query related the internship or summer training in HCL
Contact at HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 , NEW DELHI
Contact Numbers are 09582999345, 09582999348 and 09818112118
Also you can Email your Query to HCL at - [email protected]
:-) Enjoy......
24th January 2013, 09:55 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For the application of internship from HCL noida. You need to go onto the website of the company
www.hcltech.com/
on this website, you need to go the careers or contac us coloumn, where you’ll have to mail your request of doing the internship in the company, to the HR manager of the company. You should also include your well prepared resume so that it proves to be an easy task for the manager to contact to you while they shortlist the candidates for their internship.
You should also include your reason to chose the HCL company for your training.
Gud luck

For the application of internship from HCL noida. You need to go onto the website of the company
www.hcltech.com/
on this website, you need to go the careers or contac us coloumn, where you’ll have to mail your request of doing the internship in the company, to the HR manager of the company. You should also include your well prepared resume so that it proves to be an easy task for the manager to contact to you while they shortlist the candidates for their internship.
You should also include your reason to chose the HCL company for your training.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?