16th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Cloud 9

How to make a career in software after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication

i jst completed my B.tech in electronics and telecommunication..and want to make career in software..what i dofor it?and wht courses is best for me for do that??and is there job opportunity in software field

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses should I do after B.E in ECE to make a career in software industry?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  7. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  8. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  10. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?
  12. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  14. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  15. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  16. What is the fee requirement for B.Tech, B.E course in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  18. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
23rd August 2012, 07:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in software after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication

You can apply for software jobs via off campus recruitments. IT firms usually recruits fresh graduates in engineering to software development jobs. Basic knowledge in software development is necessary to get in to such jobs. Short term courses based on programming languages like C++, java, .Net, etc will help you to get in to a rewarding job in software programming. In this field, you can find enough career opportunities in reputed firms like Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
29th August 2012, 10:01 PM
suvendum14

Wink Re: How to make a career in software after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication

HI..
here is the way by which you can make carrier in Software after passing B.Tech in ETC,
First do some software courses,like-
  • C,
  • C++,
  • C#,
  • java,
  • core java,
  • PHP,
  • Mysql,
  • Advance java,
  • j2ee
  • DSA
  • HTML
  • VB.NET
  • CCNA
  • ORACLE

from any reputed institution like CMC,IBM,NIIT etc.
Then apply any software company,which fulfill your requirement ...
Sure they will take you..
All the best..
thanks..
~$uvendu~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?