7th May 2011, 11:50 PM
vinrathod12345

Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

i want to know about correspondence btech. i have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication. i know about which course is suitable in my career to grow up.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  2. How can we find a good job which will be suitable for my profile?
  3. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What to do after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  7. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  9. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  12. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  13. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  15. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  16. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  17. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Vocational course after diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
21st August 2011, 12:09 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Dear

You must go on in which you have you have done your diploma.
According to me you must go for Engineering in same field
It is so because you have easy acceptance in same field.
27th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

AS CURRENTLY M WORKING IN AUTOMATION FELD EXP OF 3 YRS , WHR CAN I GET MORE OPPURNITY FOR JOBS ?
BUT PROBLEM IS MY DIPLOMA FINAL YR IS NOT YET COMPLETED?
27th June 2012, 10:03 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AS CURRENTLY M WORKING IN AUTOMATION FELD EXP OF 3 YRS , WHR CAN I GET MORE OPPURNITY FOR JOBS ?
BUT PROBLEM IS MY DIPLOMA FINAL YR IS NOT YET COMPLETED?

after diploma in electronics and telecommunication the best option for you to go for study in B.e or B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering branch or any other branch related to electronics from a reputed institution. after graduation in engineering there are so many job in electronics field and also in software field.

you may get admission in B.E or B.Tech through lateral entry. in this entry you will be directly admitted to second year of engineering. for this you have to appear in lateral entry entrance examination. also you may appear in various engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE and other state level engineering entrance examination. after cracking any one of this examination you will be admitted to first year of engineering.

if you are able to take admission in government college then expense will be very low. but if you take admission in private college then the expense for the engineering study will be near about 3 lakhs including all fees for the institution.

after diploma in electronics and telecommunication you may also go for job. there are so many company which recruit diploma student in core field as well as software field also.

but if you want to go to abroad then i will suggest first complete your graduation in engineering then you may go to abroad. after only diploma degree there are very few scope in abroad.

5th June 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication. i know about which short term
course is suitable in my career to grow up.

Source:
17th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Shahnawaz Khan 1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinrathod12345 View Post
i want to know about correspondence btech. i have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication. i know about which course is suitable in my career to grow up.
E-mail: [email protected]
25th June 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and communication?
2nd August 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have comleted my diploma in plain electronics in 2010,then i have comleting bsc in industrial sci,what short term courses i do for better job in software field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?