19th October 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in air force after doing BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics

hello sir ,i am doing B.sc in nutrition & dietetics .3rd year and after b.sc i just want to make my career in air force ,so how can i join air force.my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  4. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  5. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  7. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  9. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  11. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  13. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  14. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  15. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  16. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  18. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
11th June 2013, 12:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in air force after doing BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics

Graduates have the option to join technical branch/flying branch/ground duty branch. Selection is done on the basis of AFCAT exam. Age of the applicant must be between 19 and 23 years. CDS is another option for graduates to join defense. Unmarried male candidates have the option to appear for CDS and AFCAT.
20th January 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in air force after doing BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics

I have done graduation in nutrition as well as post graduation diploma in the nutrition only. I want a career in Air Force as my father too is in AF. Am I eligible to apply for the Indian forces? If yes, how? Can you tell?
9th January 2022, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i am female student doing B.sc in nutrition & health .3rd year and after b.sc i just want to make my career in air force ,so how can i join air force.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?