24th June 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech seats are available in Government colleges through UPSEE 2018?

Hi friends, I want to know about the total seats available in Government colleges for BTech course through UPSEE of this year. Can you please let me know how many seats are available in Government colleges? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the next date for CET? I have just completed MCM
  2. Am I eligible to get a seat in any government colleges after scoring 300 marks in UPSEE-2018?
  3. Government colleges in Bangalore offering B.Ed and number of government seats for it?
  4. Total number of seats available in various government engineering colleges for B.Tech under UPTU/UPSEE?
  5. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  6. Government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring UPSEE rank of 3818 rank?
  7. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the number of total seats for VOCLET in government aided colleges in West Bengal?
  9. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  10. Can I get fee waiver BTech seat in Lucknow University with 21000 General rank and 6000 OBC rank in UPSEE?
  11. Is it necessary to qualify NATA 2017 for admission through UPSEE 2017?
  12. What are the total government seats allotted under UPSEE?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
  14. How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Government colleges through JELET in West Bengal? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges offering Lateral BTech admission to a candidate with 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% in Diploma Engineering?
  16. Colleges I could get through UPTU after scoring 17000 in Gen? Any chance for government in UPSEE?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government College having scored a rank of 517 in UPSEE being a girl from SC category?
  18. List of B.Tech colleges that I can after scoring UPSEE lateral rank of 4356?
25th June 2018, 01:27 PM
KALAIVANI1312
Junior Member+

Default Re: How many BTech seats are available in Government colleges through UPSEE 2018?

To check UPSEE seat allotment result 2018
1.Click on the link given here. (the links for each round will be updated here as and when available)

2.Enter UPSEE application number and password.

3.The seat allotment status will be reflected on the screen.

4.The provisional seat allotment letter will also be available for candidates to download.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?