1st June 2018, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Lateral BTech admission to a candidate with 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% in Diploma Engineering?

Sir, I want to take Lateral Entry in BTech. I have secured 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% marks in Diploma Engineering course. So, in which college I will get admission? Kindly let me know about the colleges. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of B.Tech colleges that I can after scoring UPSEE lateral rank of 4356?
  2. Can I get into top engineering college after scoring 4559 rank in UPSEE in lateral entry?
  3. List of colleges available for a candidate with 60000 rank in AKTU/UPSEE
  4. Government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring UPSEE rank of 3818 rank?
  5. Eligibility to get Lateral BTech Civil admission in AKTU, Lucknow through UPSEE?
  6. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  7. Procedure to get admission after UPSEE rank of 2700?
  8. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 119721 in UPSEE?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
  10. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  11. Admission in governemnt colleges is possible through UPSEE 2017?
  12. Can I get into top 10 engineering college after scoring 4559 rank?
  13. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  14. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  17. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE?
  18. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student? -- [New]
21st July 2018, 07:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Lateral BTech admission to a candidate with 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% in Diploma Engineering?

The list of top engineering colleges offering Lateral entry admission in Bachelor of Technology are:

>>Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering college.

>>ABES College of Engineering and IT.

>>Krishna Engineering college.

>>Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology.

>>Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology.

>>IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad.

>>Hi Tech Institute of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?