24th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How many diploma courses are there in Paramedical for 1 year and 6 months

How much diloma course are inparamedical for oneyear and six month

Related Questions:
  1. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  3. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan
  4. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  5. List of top 10 colleges providing MSc Microbiology in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  6. How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?
  7. How to get a government job in Uttrakhand after doing paramedical courses?
  8. Information regarding Paramedical courses after completion of 12th?
  9. Information about paramedical? How many courses are there in Paramedical?
  10. Details about paramedical courses? I have completed 12th with 83% marks
  11. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  12. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  13. What are the job opportunities of Paramedical courses?
  14. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  15. How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class
  16. Is Manavbharti approved by government of India?
  17. Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?
  18. Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?
9th October 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many diploma courses are there in Paramedical for 1 year and 6 months

one year diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?