16th January 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?

I am deepak gehlot from jodhpur. I read in 12 standerd at ycl.I am intrested in bhu but your examination centers are so far from jodhpur rajasthan. delhi and other centers are so far. i want to know that how many exam centers of bhu in my rajasthan? because it is very simple for me to go at any place of rajasthan. out of rajasthan is so far and i want be a center in rajasthan at any district. please tell me about it i am very very exited to come in bhu collage so.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get online forms for B.Sc entrance exams in BHU?
  2. How to do MBBS through correspondence course?
  3. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  4. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  5. What is the criteria of BHU MCA entrance exam to get admission in BHU
  6. Is the syllabus of NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance exam and BHU MBBS entrance exam are same? Sample question papers of these entrance exams for preparation? -- [New]
  7. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
  8. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?
  9. What is the question paper pattern of M.Sc Physics entrance exams of DU and BHU?
  10. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  11. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  12. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 250 in BHU B.Com entrance?
  13. MSc physics entrance exam preparaion for bhu and du? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  15. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  18. Previous years question papers of BHU MSc Physics entrance exam?
21st September 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?

I need admission in BHU my result published by September 8 th and BHU PHD hindi notification's last date is July now what i have to do to get an admission in BHU ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?