30th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

can i do aeronautical engg. after passing bteck in mechanical engg

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course to do in diploma?
  2. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  3. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  6. List of diploma courses which can be done after SSC with General maths?
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  10. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  13. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  15. Diploma courses on 10th basis for 12th Maths student?
  16. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Indian Air Force after B.Tech? Scope in this career? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
15th September 2012, 01:41 AM
Divya jais

Default Re: Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are various engineering institutes like IITs conduct aeronautical engineering.Their eligibility criteria is 10+2 (with physics,chemistry and maths).
This program is for B.tech.

For M.tech B.tech\B.E students can apply of the same branch or of the different branches.

List of top institutes in India offering Diploma/BTech/MTech in Aeronautical Engineering

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
2.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
4.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
5.Madras Institute of Technology
15th September 2012, 11:33 PM
denwer1

Default Re: Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes you can definitely opt for aeronautical engineering after b.tech in mechanical engineering. there are options for getting into m.tech courses. You can even apply in defence in the aeronautical engineering branch,.
11th February 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Aerospace engineering after my completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?
2nd January 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am intrested to do aeronautical engineering but i came to know that it is very hardand it is a narrow thinking of opting aeronauticals so i decided to presue mechanical engineering in btech and later can i do aeronauticals in mtech?
19th January 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

can i enter into aeronotics after copletion of my b.tech but i came to know it is very hard,easy or hard can you please give me sugession
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?