26th August 2012, 11:59 AM
sudhan.vickey

How many marks should I get in 10+2 to be eligible to join Indian Air Force?

now i am doing my +2(computer science) how many marks got in my board exam?
how to join indian air force?

26th August 2012, 06:30 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks should I get in 10+2 to be eligible to join Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhan.vickey View Post

Don't Worry about the percentage or aggregate marks because there is no minimum marks required to join Indian Air force . To Join Indian Air force you need to crack the NDA examination and must have a minimum education qualification is that you should be completed your Intermediate(12th) of reputed Institution .

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as called NDA I and NDA II . This year NDA Examinations was already finished and you can expect next announcement in the month of December in the official website of UPSC .

NDA Examination is conducted for admission to Army wings , Navy wings , Air force wings . It is use to fill the approximate no.of vacancies to be filled on the results on this examination will be 355 ( 195 for Army wings , 39 for Navy wings , 66 for Air force wings and 55 for Indian Naval Academy ) .

Eligibility Criteria :-

You must be Citizen of Indian OR Subject of Bhutan OR Subject of Nepal .

For Air force / Navy , you must have a completed your Higher Secondary Level(12th) with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects of reputed Institution and those who are studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply .

If you are not studied this subjects (physics and mathematics ) then you are not eligible to apply .

For Army , you must have a completed 12th with any discipline Commerce / Science / Other Stream from a reputed Institution .

No minimum marks required to appear for this examination.

Age limits :-

You must have a attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and No upper age limits .

Only Unmarried male aspirants are eligible to apply .

Selection Process :-

==> Written Test
==> SSB Interview
==> Physical Test

NDA Exam Pattern :-

>> If you need further details , Visit the official website of UPSC :- www.upsc.gov.in
26th August 2012, 06:40 PM
gopal1438

Default Re: How many marks should I get in 10+2 to be eligible to join Indian Air Force?

hello sir,

NDA stand national defence academy.
Three Wing have in Nda
Armi, navy and airforce wing all eligible for 10+12th passed in physic and maths subjects, 60% pass in 10th any recognized university.

Age this exam eligible age 16'5 to 19years only.

Sex male and only un marriad.

Selection process.

1st written test.
2nd SSB interview
3rd physical and medical test.

All exam conducts upsc.

More details www.upsc.com
26th August 2012, 07:59 PM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhan.vickey View Post
Eligibility Criteria :-

You must be Citizen of Indian OR Subject of Bhutan OR Subject of Nepal .

For Air force / Navy , you must have a completed your Higher Secondary Level(12th) with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects of reputed Institution and those who are studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply .

If you are not studied this subjects (physics and mathematics ) then you are not eligible to apply .

For Army , you must have a completed 12th with any discipline Commerce / Science / Other Stream from a reputed Institution .

No minimum marks required to appear for this examination.

Age limits :-

You must have a attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and No upper age limits .

Only Unmarried male aspirants are eligible to apply .

Selection Process :-

==> Written Test
==> SSB Interview
==> Physical Test

NDA Exam Pattern :-

>> If you need further details , Visit the official website of UPSC :- www.upsc.gov.in
26th August 2012, 08:44 PM
i am sure
Member+

Eligibility Criteria to join NDA-
1).You must be Citizen of India
2).you must have a completed 12th with any discipline
3).your age between in 16.5 to 19 years
4).you should be Unmarried also.

Exam pattern-

Math -300
Ga- -600
27th August 2012, 06:01 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

there is no specific marks required in 12th to be eligible for joining Indian Air Force.

the Educational criteria required for the same is that you must have passed 12th with Physics , Chemistry and maths as your key subjects from any recognized board.

So , if you are a 12th pass out student and fulfill the other eligibility criteria then you are eligible to appear in NDA exam through which you can join Indian Air Force.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
31st August 2012, 11:49 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

BOOKS FOR NDA

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in

Please also check out the following attachments for question papers.

so,work hard my friend...!!!

28th December 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks should I get in 10 2 to be eligible to join Indian Air Force?

i am paasd in 2 by 46% can i join air forc or army
10th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks should I get in 10 2 to be eligible to join Indian Air Force?

I want to become a pilot what education required and what is sallery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?