1st February 2012, 09:37 PM
prabha joseph

How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?

My daughter is doing B.sc physics (sub-electronics and maths). How many marks she has to score in B.sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination in M.sc astrophysics and what is the syllabus for the entrance exam.

15th March 2012, 12:09 AM
omprakash_dhaker

Default Re: How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?

there is no exam just after bsc to join iits you have to complete msc then appear in gate .if you are qualified then apply for msc in astro in iits.min 65% required
2nd July 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?

How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?
11th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i score in B.Sc(sub.electronics&maths) to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics?
26th April 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Should i study in IIT to be an astrophycist ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?