5th August 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  3. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT? -- [New]
  4. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  5. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  6. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  7. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  9. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  10. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  11. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  13. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  14. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  15. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?
  18. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
6th August 2015, 12:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, it is not easy to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT. IIT is one of the reputed and topmost Technical university in India. One should have good Technical and subjective knowledge in Astrophysics specialization to get admission to M.Sc in Astrophysics. You must have appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the IIT.

The Important notification regarding the entrance exam will be updated in official website IIT. You can download the application through online or you can also buy the application form from the IIT counter office as well. The applicant must satisfy the below criteria to get admission to M.Sc in Astrophysics course,

The basic qualification needed for the M.Sc in Astrophysics is a Bachelor Degree in Physics or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Applicants have to score at least 55% marks in the Graduation course. Those who are waiting for the results of B.Sc can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?