5th March 2012, 09:58 AM
sthakuric25

How many MAT exam can be given in a year? What's the admission procedure for the same?

sir i m bba last year student form bhilai cg i want ask one qus please give me ans how many time attained mat in one year & what is the admission
process

Related Questions:
  1. What is MAT entrance exam procedure, qualification and eligibility?
  2. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for MAT? -- [New]
  4. Information about MAT exam? What is the procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to prepare for MAT entrance exam? What kind of study material is to be referred?
  6. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  7. Procedure to do MBA in IGNOU? What is the last date of it? Is there any need of working experience? Should I apply for MAT?
  8. MAT Exam Preparation Guide and Study Material?
  9. How should I attend MAT or CAT in Abudhabi?
  10. What is the procedure for MAT admission?
  11. What is the MAT exam procedure? I am a B.Com final year student
  12. Procedure of application for MAT exam? Date of entrance test?
  13. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  14. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in MIB at Jamia Milia? What is the procedure fo admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  17. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  18. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
9th May 2012, 03:34 PM
kkkirti

Default Re: How many MAT exam can be given in a year? What's the admission procedure for the same?

MAT refers to management aptitude test.
This exam ic conducted by AIMA.
Advantage of MAT exam:-
Once you have cleared mat exam then you can take admission in top b-schools for completing post graduation.
Schedule of mat:-
This exam is conducted four time in one year
mat december
mat february
mat may
mat september.
Eligibility for mat
any graduate or the student in last year of their graduation are eligible for mat
Registration for mat:-
The registration may be onltne or offline.

Svllabus of mat:-
the mat exam contains comprehension reading,general english,logical and reasoning ability,data suffiency.
total question=200.
each portion contain 40 questions.
now the registration for mat september will open.
9th May 2012, 05:31 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MAT exam can be given in a year? What's the admission procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthakuric25 View Post
sir i m bba last year student form bhilai cg i want ask one qus please give me ans how many time attained mat in one year & what is the admission
process

MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All Indian Management Association four times in year . The Months are Feb , May , Aug and Dec . This year May notification was already released and the examination will be held on 06 / 05 / 12 (Paper Based Test ) and 12 / 05 / 12 ( Computer Based Test ) .

Eligibility Criteria :-
---------------------------

To apply for this examination , the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of degree may also eligible to apply for this examination . There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination .

How To Apply :-
---------------------

The candidate can obtain the form against cash payment of Rs 1200 / - from list ed branches of Bank of Baroda , Axis Bank OR AIMA New Delhi OR

The candidate can register online using the following official website :- http://www.aima-ind.org/www.aima-ind.org/matmay12/ with payment . (Now you can't visit the website because the time was already over so ,the page show some error ) .

The examination will be held in two modes :- 1) Paper Based Test 2)Computer Based Test .

Selection Procedure :- Written exam as well as Personal Interview .

Syllabus of this examination :-
--------------------------------
  • Reading Comprehension
  • Data Analaysis
  • Data Sufficiency
  • Logical Reasoning
  • Critical Reasoning
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General awareness

More details , Visit the official website :- http://www.aima-ind.org/mat.aspx
11th May 2012, 02:03 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

MAT(Management aptitude test) exam is conducted four times in a year i.e feb, may, aug, dec.

This year may exam notification was released and exam also already closed

Eligibility criteria for MAT:

The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university

Fina year persuing candidates are also eligible and percentage is not required for this exam.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

There is no age limit for this exam.

Selection procedure;

Written test,
Personal interview.

Pattern of written test:

Reading Comprehension,
Data Analaysis,
Data Sufficiency,
Logical Reasoning,
Critical Reasoning,
Quantitative Aptitude,
General awareness.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?