22nd March 2015, 11:25 AM
vishnuakhil333

How many Medical colleges are there in Karnataka under COMED-K? Is Dhavangere a better choice than Manipal?

How many medical colleges are there in karnataka which will come under COMED-K ?

Is DHAVANGERE a better choice than MANIPAL ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is selection in COMEDK only by entrance scores or do they take any consideration of board exam score? How much should be the COMEDK score?
  2. What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. Application date for Bihar CET for B.Tech in 2011? Date of online application for Karnataka COMED exam?
  5. How to take admission in private college?
  6. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  8. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 14594 rank in COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the top ranked government medical colleges in Karnataka? What is the status of karnataka institute of medical science Hubli
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  12. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  13. Institute in India offering Masters in Ayurveda through correspondence?
  14. Is there any diploma course after BDS?
  15. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  16. Subject wise dental PG entrance papers?
  17. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  18. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
9th October 2017, 11:32 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many Medical colleges are there in Karnataka under COMED-K? Is Dhavangere a better choice than Manipal?

There are total 15 medical and 24 dental colleges are members of COMEDK. In Davangere, You can apply for medical admission to JMM Medical College and S.S. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre which are accepting COMEDK UGET score.

COMEDK Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 240 (Physics : 60 Q, Chemistry : 60 Q, Biology : 60 Q, English : 60 Q)
- Total Marks : 240
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours
- Each correct answer will be awarded with +1 mark. No mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.

Important Dates of COMEDK
- Online Registration Starts : 5th July, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : 9th July, 2017
- Display of Schedule for Verification : 10th July, 2017
- Option Entry by Candidates : 17th July to 22nd July, 2017
- Publication of Mock Allotment Result : 23th July, 2017
- Provision to Change Option : 23th July to 24th July, 2017
- 1st Round of Seat Allotment : 25th July, 2017

MBBS Colleges Participating COMEDK UGET In Karnataka
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
- Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital
- S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre
- Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Medical College
- H.K.E. Society's M.R.Medical College
- J.J.M. Medical College
- K.V.G. Medical College
- Kempegodwa Institute of Medical Science
- S.S. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- Father Muller Medical College
- SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?