14th February 2010, 09:22 PM
shweta muradaya

How many posts are available for MPPSC this year? how many for OBC Category?

can you please tell me that how many post are available for MPPSC this year?and how many for OBC Category?

15th February 2010, 08:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available for MPPSC this year? how many for OBC Category?

MPPSC has advertised for 352 posts for recruitment of officers in various services.

The interested candidates who wants to apply for these posts they can read the detailed advertisement from the official webiste of MPPSC .
16th February 2010, 02:41 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many posts are available for MPPSC this year? how many for OBC Category?

the details are not yet out in public as soon as it comes i will inform you about it .bye take care and good luck...
3rd March 2010, 10:13 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

There are 352 posts are avialable for MPPSC for this year......
16th April 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

there are 4 post available --OK
15th January 2011, 07:18 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
According to me-
MPPSC has advertised for 352 posts for recruitment of officers in various services.

The interested candidates who wants to apply for these posts they can read the detailed advertisement from the official webiste of MPPSC

Thanks.
16th January 2011, 04:14 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

last year it was 305. No. of post for 2011 has not been published yet.
You may refer official websites Of MPPSC :-
www.mponline.gov.in
16th January 2011, 05:01 PM
sravani sravzz

both have posts as follows..

MPPSC

Total posts - 42 in Water Resources Salary Pay-Scale - Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400. Age Limit- 21-28 years.

Qualification - Engineer Graduate in Civil ...

Application Fee:

For General and OBC category candidates Rs.180/- (Rs.90/- ...
16th January 2011, 05:34 PM
monish8

there is 42 posts are available for MPPSC this year
16th January 2011, 06:14 PM
mishra245

this is not countable by the exam of MPPSC.
this exam is conducted by the MP state , so as they required officers and candidate,they are recruited as the candidate.
so you can get update by the official website of the MPPSC i.e.http://www.mppsc.nic.in/main_advertisement.htm
8th March 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

where are post availablefor asst.
11th May 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

THERE IS NO POST AVAILABLE OK DEARL FIND JOB SOMEWHERE ELSE
22nd May 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

food inspector vaccancy 2011 in mp
20th July 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

what are the various posts which we can get by qualifying MPPSC exam?
20th July 2011, 11:03 PM
ashish.p1947

Hi frds,

please anybody have any idea of mppsc of ayurvedic medical officer for 2011-12.
24th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How many post are available for MPPSC against which an ex serviceman can apply against exserviceman Quota/
18th September 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for OBC candidate.
12th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am satyendra singh narvariya , i want to known about forest ranger result within a week so i requested to you these information send to my email address. my email address is [email protected] and my phone no. 9410335713.
15th October 2011, 08:48 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

The interested candidates who wants to apply for these posts they can read the detailed advertisement from the official webiste of MPPSC .
10th November 2011, 04:53 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

The interested candidates who wants to apply for these posts they can read the detailed advertisement from the official webiste of MPPSC
1st March 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the possibility of posts in mp psc examination in 2012????
24th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how many candidate apply as a ex serviceman in mppsc 2013
21st September 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

first you r not giving privious question paper avilable online second u r giving category cut out its not fair
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?