20th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to appear in PCS exam? Percentage required in this?

what is the qualification needed to appear in PCS exam? what are the percentage required in this?

26th June 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to appear in PCS exam? Percentage required in this?

which qualification required to appear in mp psc examination
29th September 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to appear in PCS exam? Percentage required in this?

what should be percentage in degree for pcs
29th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

required % in bsc for appear in pcs?
5th November 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I am msc( iT) but i have 53% marks in graducation can i appear in exam for pcs.
6th December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am B sc. ( zbc) gp ny percentage is in graduation 55.6% .Can i appear in exam for pcs & also tell me what was the maximum age for general candidates?
9th December 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

jo students query krte h uska answer q nhi dete ho ?
20th January 2014, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Under49% I can give Psc exam
18th July 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i am engineering student pls tell me what % require in mppsc or upsc for obc category???? pls reply me
15th August 2015, 09:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

PCS stands for Punjab Civil Services .It is a combined competitive exam conducted by the Punjab Public Service Commission to make recruitment for different posts in Punjab.

The eligibility criteria for PCS exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India,Nepal or Bhutan.

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course are eligible apply for the preliminary exam.

-The candidate must have passed Punjabi as a subject in 10th or in equivalent standard.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 21 years to 38 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for Scheduled castes and Backward classes candidates of Punjab by 5 years as per the Punjab Govt. instructions.

-The Punjab Civil Services exam comprises of

* PCS Preliminary Examination ,

* PCS Mains Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?