8th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for students passing their class XI & XII from Punjab but they don't have domicile of Punjab?

how many seats are there for students passing their Class XI & XII from Punjab but they don't have domicile of Punjab?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are reserved for candidate belong to Punjab in medical colleges of Punjab?
  2. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  3. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  4. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get details about provincial quota in Punjab medical colleges? What about Islamabad domicile holders?
  6. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  7. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  9. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  10. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  11. How many seats are reserved for general class in MBBS course in Punjab PMET?
  12. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  13. What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  16. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
  17. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
  18. Reservation for Riot affected persons in punjab
24th May 2012, 08:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats are reserved for students passing their class XI & XII from Punjab but they don't have domicile of Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many seats are there for students passing their Class XI & XII from Punjab but they don't have domicile of Punjab?
please reply soon..
Your question lack proper information.
For which degree course/specialization are you asking about? Different number of seats are allotted for different specialization for the candidates. Normally, the reservation of seats starts from 50% and it might range till 85% in different colleges in Punjab.

You have to provide the name of the course and college you want to apply in, to know the exact figure for the allotted number of seats for candidates without state domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?