27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats under NEET quota for J&K

Hello Sir, please tell me the number of merit seats under NEET quota for the state J&K in COMEDK for MDS year 2017-2018?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  2. Can I get a seat in medical after scoring 5645 ank in EAMCET?
  3. Details regarding NEET common entrance test for medical to be held this year?
  4. How many seats are available for MDS in Andhra Pradesh? How much should a candidate score in NEET exam to be eligible for all India 50% quota seats?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS after scoring 4998 in OBC category?
  6. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  7. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  8. How to study MBBS in Tamilnadu? I am studying in 12th in Dubai and I am a NRI
  9. Number of AIEEE and IIT JEE seats under OBC Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?
  11. Is there any way to become doctor after doing B.Tech and M.tech in electrical field?
  12. Who are eligible for NEET state quota seats?
  13. How may I get information about Service quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? Number of seats available in this quota?
  14. Number of seats available under government quota for B.Ed?
  15. How to get admission in college through defence quota in NEET?
  16. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  17. Eligiblity to get admission in MBBS in WB for a SC candidate who have 586 rank in NEET? Number of seats available for SC student?
  18. Number of seats available under government quota in AP?
24th March 2018, 07:04 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Number of seats under NEET quota for J&K

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.
Total number of seats under NEET MDS available through all India 50% quota 238.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?