1st July 2011, 05:37 PM
lakshu27

Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?

how much percent shud v hav to get ms in germany.. ?
n wat al xams shud v rite odr dan gre.. ?
suggest me ..
thanku

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  2. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  7. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  9. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  11. Can I do MS in Germany after passing IELS exam? Is GRE needed? What is the exam portion?
  12. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  13. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  15. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. How much amount is to be paid to pursue MS in Germany through GRE?
  18. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
12th November 2011, 05:44 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?

You should have atleast 70% and you can give GMAT,GATE,etc.
29th January 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?

After doing BE which master degrees i can do?
12th August 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

what exams we have write for doing ms in top university of germany in mechanical enginnering?what percentage i must get in b.tech?cost of education in indian currancy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?