1st June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How many total seats are there in AIPMT? Minimum rank required in government college?

how many total seats in aipmt,and what is the minimum rank required for gov. college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required by SC student in AIPMT?
  2. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  3. How many total seats are available all over Gujarat for admission in MBBS government seats? Minimum percentage required?
  4. Total number of seats in government college of B.Arch? I have scored 1197 rank in B.Arch
  5. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 16070 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in Government colleges through JEXPO? -- [New]
  6. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  7. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT Mains
  8. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT mains
  9. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  10. Total MBBS seats in Kerala? Can I get admission in self finance seats and government seats with 2001 rank?
  11. Minimum marks required in AIPMT to get rank for a General category candidate?
  12. How many seats are available at government college in B.Tech after passing computer science and technology in diploma? What is the rank required in lateral examination to get a government seat?
  13. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  14. How many seats are there in government colleges of UPTU? Rank required to get admission in such government college?
  15. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  16. Total number of candidates who appeared for AIPMT last year? Total number of seats included?
  17. What are the total number of seats available in government Veterinary College?
  18. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many total seats are there in AIPMT? Minimum rank required in government college?

i got 372 marks is any chance in mbbs
5th June 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many total seats are there in AIPMT? Minimum rank required in government college?

what is total government seats of medical in India?
10th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am not qualified in aipmt in merit / waiting. My ST catgory rank-327.
Have any chance for dental
25th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how many seats
7th July 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

my rank in aipmt mains is 6398 in ur category have any chance of mbbs or bds
13th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are avilable in AIPMT for MBBS in SC category
21st July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 4067 rank in aipmt in ur category and 1542 in obc category could any chance to get mbbs
24th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Ply say total seats in AIPMT-2012 who have selected in the AIPMT-2012
21st April 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

The number of seats in all aipmt's colleges for general category
8th May 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

i got 166 marks in AIPMT have any chance to get in mbbs. in sc catagory???
23rd July 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Total no. of seats for general category and list of medical colleges
30th July 2013, 11:22 PM
chuci
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The number of seats in all aipmt's colleges for general category
The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) was a yearly college entrance examination in India. The exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country. Presently, 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges run by the Union of India, state governments, municipal, or other local authorities in India, except in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir, are reserved for candidates who qualify this examination.

The AIPMT Examination was held in 2 stages -

- Preliminary examination and
- Main examination.

Level one (preliminary exam):
It consists of 200 questions and generally takes place on the first Sunday of April. The exam is purely based on ncert books especially in biology.

Level two (main examination):
The second is the main exam which is conducted in the month of May. It is the most awaited and respected exam of the pre-medical exams. AIPMT is equivalent to the AIEEE which is conducted by the CBSE for entrance to nationally funded institute in India. In 2011 the preliminary examination was conducted on 3 April 2011 and the main exam is to be conducted on 15 May. This level also tests the students on the subjects of physics (25%), chemistry (25%), and biology (50%).

marks given:

Each item carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet. The candidates are advised not to attempt such item in answer sheet, if they are not sure of the correct response. More than one answer indicated a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.

OBC reservation is being implemented as per the questionable directives of the government, but only in central institutes(i.e. not in most of the colleges covered under AIPMT). About 1900 MBBS and 250 odd dental seats are available through AIPMT, but ranks up to 2500 can reasonably hope for selection due to overlap with other entrances. In both the prelims and the mains NCERT books are used to prepare questions(almost 100% in biology).

And there are 127 medical colleges and 30 dental colleges affiliated under AIPMT.

Reservation will be made as per following details in 15% All India quota -

- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC
- 3% seats are reserved on horizantal basis for PH candidates
- 47.5% Seats for general candidates.

hope these informations are useful to you.
good luck yaar..!!!
30th July 2013, 11:35 PM
chuci
Member+

Quote:
i got 166 marks in AIPMT have any chance to get in mbbs. in sc catagory???

sorry , its very difficult to get MBBS seat through AIPMT with this mark.
so, try in some other private institution, which accepts the AIPMT mark..
here i have attached the file , which will tell you the AIPMT last year cut off mark.
it will clearly tell you that you couldnt get a MBBS seat..
check it out.
if you belong to the merit range, you can get the seat through the AIPMT.

good luck...
Attached Files
File Type: docx Cutoff Score.docx(12.3 KB, 1374 views)
11th August 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how many total seats in aipmt,and what is the minimum rank required for gov.
24th September 2013, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

if i get 350 marks in aipmt do i get a seat
25th November 2013, 03:38 PM
UR Dad

Quote:
How many seats are avilable in AIPMT for MBBS in SC category
abe chamar sc k aulad choot mari k gandu bhenchod maa chuda gaii seat tu to form bhar de bas tera to ho he jaega chamar sale.....

wtih love....general candidates
6th December 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS ARE REQUIRED FOR GENERAL CANDIDATE IN AIPMT
2nd March 2014, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

How many marks are rquaird to take best top 10 medical college in aipmt
25th March 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

how much marks to be scored in aipmt to get seats in tamilnadu for tamilnadu students?
5th May 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i get 347 marks in obc-non creamy layer.what should be my rank? how many seats are available in govt. colleges?
9th May 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have a total of 398 from obc category .is there any possibility that I can get a college under aipmt
5th June 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

My aipmt expected score is 130..could I get a private MBBS college through aipmt ??
8th June 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

how much rank sc category required to get chance in rg kar medical college?
23rd June 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

i have got 316 marks in aipmt .will i get any govt. college . And i am under sc category.
23rd June 2014, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

i have got 316 marks in aipmt .will i get any govt. college . And i am under sc category.
27th October 2014, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

What marks do I need to score in aipmt 2015 approximately to get NRS medical college, Kolkata?
30th January 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

what mark i should get in aipmt to get seat in government medical colleges in chennai?
9th February 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What mark should I get in aipmt 2015 to get seat in ur category in Kolkata national medical college?
8th April 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserved for general candidates to get a chance in kolkata medical college through their aipmt rank?
5th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I GET 250 MARKS IN AIPMT 2015 CAN I SELECTED FOR ANY MBBS OR BDS COLLEGE IN INDIA
1st June 2015, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

I am getting 460 marksaiomaipmt 2015 And i am obc. Have there any chance to get an mbbs seat in government college.???
27th July 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How many marks do we need for obc category? M in 196 rank... Do I have chance for bds
14th August 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

EXPECTED MARKS IN AIPMT 2015 IS 485 IN GENERAL CATAGORY.CAN I GET MBBS SEATS IN GOVT.COLLEGE.
18th August 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

my rank in aipmt is 58998 and category rank is 24047. can i get mbbs or bds seats in any govt. college
21st August 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir , my marks range 252 and aipmt rank 108727 and category rank 2037 and state rank 137 . can i attend cauncelling ? plz sugest me
6th September 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir may i know how many seats were there in aipmt 2014 and how many seats in aiims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?