11th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AIPMT to get rank for a General category candidate?

sir,
what is the minimum marks (in figure)
required for general catagory to get a rank in aipmt?
please tell me as soon as possible'
waiting for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  2. Minimum Marks required to get admission for B.Tech course in NIT Trichy for a candidate of General category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  4. Admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 AIPMT rank?
  5. Minimum marks required to get all India rank between 5000-8000 in general category in AIEEE?
  6. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  7. Are there any chances for getting admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 rank in AIPMT?
  8. Minimum height required for a General Female Candidate to get in IPS?
  9. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  10. How to get the UGC NET exam Bank Challan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum marks required for B.Tech to get admission in NIT Trichy under general category and sub category
  12. Minimum rank for general category? Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  13. What will be my rank in WBJEE with a score of 80 marks being a candidate from General category?
  14. Will I get admission for MBBS after scoring AIPMT Mains Rank of 2748? How many seats are available in General Category?
  15. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  16. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for candidate belonging to category 2A, English Medium?
  17. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  18. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
17th April 2015, 09:27 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIPMT to get rank for a General category candidate?

As you know there are total 180 question in AIPMT. Each question consist of 4 marks so maximum marks in AIPMT can be 720.
Now as general category you need to score more than 65% that means you need to score more than 450 is you want to get selected. Keep in mind that there is also negative marking. .25 will be deduct for each wrong answer. Competition is increasing day by day son score more than 450marks to make sure that you will clear the exam.
21st April 2015, 01:45 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIPMT to get rank for a General category candidate?

You have to score 450+ marks in AIPMT test - All India Pre Medical Test to get admission in the top government colleges because you are in general category and there is no reservations for general category students in India

AIPMT test is a national level entrance test conducted by CBSE Board - Central Board of Secondary Education. Total of 180 question are asked in the exam 90 questions from each Physics , Chemistry and Biology

AGE LIMIT - 17 years to 25 years , 5 years age relaxation provided to SC/ST/OBC

Only three number of attempts are given to all students for All India Pre Medical Test

The candidate must have pass in Physics , Chemist and Biology. Must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics Chemistry and Biology
17th August 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I scored 274 in aipmt and i m a student of a general category.will i get any government college in india and can i take part in counselling
18th August 2015, 03:12 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.
It is an entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) every year in the month of May for admission in top medical college in India such as AIIMS ,AFMC...etc

There are 180 objective questions having 4 marks each .
So, there will be total of 720 marks.
Also there is provision of negative marking with 0.25 marks per wrong answer.

It is very difficult to predict minimum marks to secure a seat in top colleges as the cutoff list depends upon the highest marks scored and the number of students scoring high marks in the examination.
So, you should not think of about the rank as it will be decided after the result announces.The only thing you can do is to prepare well to score as many marks as possible by writing correct answer and avoiding the mistakes.
10th April 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

If my date of birth is 25 October 2000 can I appear in aipmt of 2017?please reply me as soon as possible.thank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?