21st November 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How many universities are there under Ph.D CET exam

please let me know that
how many universities are under phd cet exam 2012 .. which was conducted by rmlu faizabad

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  4. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  5. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. Good Universities to do PhD in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  9. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  13. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India -- [New]
  14. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  16. Procedure for admission in Ph.D through CET?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?