3rd June 2018, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How many years it take to complete CA after B.Com?

I am studying for B.Com and I'm interested to go for Chartered Accountants (CA) after completion of my B.Com. Could you help me, how many years there to complete CA after B.Com exactly?

4th June 2018, 06:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years it take to complete CA after B.Com?

As per my knowledge, the duration of CA course after completing B.Com course is four years and Six months.

STEPS

=> IPCC (Nine months from the date of registration)

=> Article ship Training (Three years)

=> CA Final Examination

NOTE: Candidate should have passed B.Com course with 55% from a well recognized university.
4th June 2018, 06:44 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years it take to complete CA after B.Com?

CA (Chartered Accountacy) course has 3 levels. They are
Foundation course
Intermediate course
Final course

For studying foundation course you need to complete 10+2 in related stream from any recognized board. The duration of the course is 1 year.

For intermediate course the qualification required is to complete a foundation course or a bachelor's level degree in related stream from any recognized university. The duration of the course is 2.5 years which includes articleship.

For final year course you need to complete intermediate course and articleship. The duration of the course is 6 months.

Since you are studying B.Com, you can join directly in intermediate course. For completing total CA course you'll require 3 years if you complete the 2 levels in the course in one attempt.

For more information visit the official website of ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?