1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Which one is suitable CA with B.Com honors or CA after B.Com nonors?

I have passed my class 12th from cbse Delhi with a 82% and I have taken admission in DU ARSD college for B.Com honors first year and also I want to become a CA then which one is suitable for me to do CA with B.Com honors or to do CA after B.Com honors.

1st December 2017, 07:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is suitable CA with B.Com honors or CA after B.Com nonors?

If CA is your aim, then you must start studying from B.Com itself. What is the need to wait for completion of B.Com, if you can start studying now itself.

Therefore, you should apply for CA CPT and start preparing for it along with B.Com. Syllabus for CA and B.Com is quite similar.
1st December 2017, 10:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is suitable CA with B.Com honors or CA after B.Com nonors?

You can do both, either you can do CA with B.Com honors or you can do CA after B.Com honors. It totally depends upon you which one you want to go for. If you can manage both the studies together then you can surely go for CA and B.Com together. It will take lots of time to study and you have to give more time. But, if you don't have time and cannot manage both of them together, then it is better to do CA after B.Com.
2nd December 2017, 11:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my class 12th from cbse Delhi with a 82% and I have taken admission in DU ARSD college for B.Com honors first year and also I want to become a CA then which one is suitable for me to do CA with B.Com honors or to do CA after B.Com honors.

It is better to study CA after completion of BCom Honors course. Candidates can register for CA IPCC after completion of BCom with 55% or more marks. Candidates have the chance of studying other courses after completion of BCom. They can also join in a job and study CA course. There are multiple options available for the candidates after completion of BCom Honors. Candidates have studied the concept in their BCom course itself so it is easier for them to study IPCC after completion of BCom Honors. Therefore, it is better to complete BCom Honors and then pursue the CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?