22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Com and CPT together?

Sir, I don't know maths and I decided write CPT exam in the month of December. Please can you give me a solution of this and the another question is, I like to do B.Com with CPT exam. I am 12th class student, totally confused. Please give me solution for this and give me your contact number.

23rd July 2017, 11:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com and CPT together?

Yes, definitely you can pursue B.Com and CPT together. After completing your 12th standard you will become eligible to pursue both the courses. You can get admission for B.Com and also for CA after qualifying the CPT examination. But, it will be very tough as you have to focus on both sides. So, you have to work hard and prepare accordingly.
23rd July 2017, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I don't know maths and I decided write CPT exam in the month of December. Please can you give me a solution of this and the another question is, I like to do B.Com with CPT exam. I am 12th class student, totally confused. Please give me solution for this and give me your contact number.

Yes, you can pursue BCom and CPT course simultaneously. You can study BCom in regular or distance mode and CPT. Many students pursue CPT and BCom together only. Sometimes BCom studies may distract your CA course. If you are not confident about CA, then you can pursue BCom. You have to manage time for both CA and BCom course. The BCom course subjects will be helpful for CA also. CA is one of the toughest courses to complete in India. You can pursue CPT and BCom together.
23rd July 2017, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For CPT you need just class 12th qualification and B.Com has nothing to do with it. Hence, you. an appear for CPT while studying B.Com without any doubt.

If you have completed B.Com with 55% marks, then no need to appear for CPT. There is direct CA IPCC registration for B.Com graduates with required marks.
24th July 2017, 12:01 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can pursue CPT and B.Com together.
You can prepare for CA (Chartered Accountancy) course while pursuing B.Com course.
A candidate who have passed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board, is eligible to apply for CA CPT examination.
24th July 2017, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can opt CPT along with your B.Com course, there is no problem in it.
You can opt for CPT examination after completing your class 12th Board examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Commerce stream from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can definitely apply for the CPT examination based on class 12th qualification.
24th July 2017, 02:13 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, if you can manage things together, then I am sure there is no other obstacle for you yo opt for B.Com as well as CPT at the same time.

However, I just want you to know that it is not that easy to prepare for both the courses at the same time, so if you are really determined and prepared enough to take up the challenge, you should go ahead with it.
1st December 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

For cpt registration where should i go for offline and what's is the process of b.com and ca together how can will apply help me out [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?