22nd June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for admission in top colleges/ I've General certificate of examination(Advanced level) English medium

Please let me know whether your prestigeous College admits Students from Sri Lanka with the Sri Lankan General Certificate of Examinations(Advanced Level) English Medium Students.If so how to apply? Thank You.
My Contact: [email protected]
Pls Reply.

21st October 2016, 04:01 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How may I apply for admission in top colleges/ I've General certificate of examination(Advanced level) English medium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know whether your prestigeous College admits Students from Sri Lanka with the Sri Lankan General Certificate of Examinations(Advanced Level) English Medium Students.If so how to apply? Thank You.
My Contact: [email protected]
Pls Reply.

Admission procedure and entry test vary widely across states and universities/institutes. I will provide you the complete details of the institute which provide admission to various level exams. Amrita vishwa vidyapeetham offer admission to all undergraduates and post graduate program in many branches like, medical, engineering, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, Ayurveda, nanotechnology, bio-technology, management, Arts and science, social work, and teacher and education departments to the international student. You are eligible and you can also take admission there. If you are a shri lankan PIO card holder or any NRI then you are eligible to apply. If you have a shri lankan passport issued by your country then you can apply.

Documents required to admission:
1. Visa.
2. No objection certificate.
3. Application forum with all details furnished.
4. Photocopies of the following documents.
Nri bank account passbook,
Passport copy of the parent having NRI status.
Passport copy of student ( expect for NRI S candidates).
5. Equivalence certificate.
6. NRI status certificate.
7. Employer certificate.
8. Certificates of education qualification.
9. Medical fitness certificate.
10. Undertaking ( from parents)

You can apply according to your merit list and marks. You can contact the following address.

The Director,

Corporate and Industry Relations, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ( University), Amritanagar Post, Ettomadai, Coimbatore- 641112. Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact no: +91 422 2685005, +91 422 2685004.
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?