12th September 2011, 04:25 PM
muneeb1

What type of courses should I do if I am a telecom engineer?

i m a telecom engineer. what type of courses should i do for my future career?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of courses should I do if I am a telecom engineer?
  2. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  3. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer? -- [New]
  4. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  5. Best job in the telecom field for a female?
  6. How good is the Telecom Engineering branch for better job opportunities?
  7. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  8. Which are the telecommunication companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? How should I apply for it?
  9. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  10. Can I apply for JTO Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  11. What is telecom? What type of work I have to do in this area?
  12. After ETC B.Tech degree what type of courses are the best to get a job?
  13. Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)
  14. Job as an Assistant in Telecom Sector for an engineer?
  15. Previous year question papers of RRB Section Engineer Telecom exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  17. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  18. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
14th February 2016, 12:00 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of courses should I do if I am a telecom engineer?

Nice to see you in the telecom sector. In today age the telecom sector is growing very fast and there are lot of opportunity available in this sector.

As you are a telecom engineer and want to do some course for ahead career. So there are many course available for you. If you are interested in the coding course then you can do C/C++/Java. If you want to do post graduate course then you can also take admission in the PG course like PGDRD, PGDSM, PGDSS...etc.

If you want to do MTech/MBA then you need to prepare for the GATE/CAT examination. You need to work hard to get a good score in the examination. You can also do preparation for the government sector examination like SSC, IBPS PO, RRB...etc. So, lot of opportunity available for you. You need to choose any once course as your wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?