10th February 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir
please let me know how can i apply
for summer training in IIT kanpur
for B.tech information technology 3rd year.
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  4. How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?
  5. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  7. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  8. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  9. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  10. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  14. Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur
  16. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  17. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
11th February 2015, 12:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur :-

- First of all, there is no summer training as such in IIT Kanpur. It holds training cum internships.
- Keep an eye on its official website for such opportunities. It can be reached by clicking here.
- The notification will be available there and the entire application procedure will be mentioned.
- Usually the notification released in the months of February-March.
- Follow the application procedure and apply along with the specified documents.
- You can also take help of faculty of IIT, Kanpur or students of IIT, Kanpur in this regard since they will have prior information of such opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?