13th May 2010, 03:27 PM
arif khan

Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?

sir i want to know that about summer training as vlsi in iit kanpur.what is last registration date&fee. i am b-tech 2nd year student from ec . plz tell me early thanks you

13th May 2010, 06:32 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?

it will be better for you to login the official website of iit kanpur that is www.iitk.ac.in.on this site you will get the proper information about the registration as well as fee structure.
26th May 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?

i want summer training from iit kanpur in computer science please tell me how to apply send me [email protected]
26th May 2010, 10:26 PM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates?

hi,
The procedure is underneath the director’s authority.
The fees is about Rs6500. It will be a 2 month training
27th May 2010, 02:20 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi,
course fee is near about Rs. 7000
for details you can visit its official website
www.iitkanpur.com
1st June 2010, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i dont know how to apply in iit kanpur for summer training please give me details.
9th June 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

can i get any training programe in computer science in iit kanpur
12th June 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

mca project
30th June 2010, 08:23 PM
drdo99
Banned

throgh a summer training process they take people ,
fees is 8000rs.
see at iitk.co.in
4th October 2010, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

how i can join iit k summar traning program i m mca student
22nd October 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I M AAKASH KANCHAN. I M B.tech. 3ed year(I.T branch) student and i m interested in take admission in summer training program 2010_2011.
please tell me about your program and how can i apply?
13th November 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for summer training in IIT, kanpur?
18th November 2010, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about summer tranning in techniques of biotech from iit kanpur, please tell me the fee structure and where i contect for this
1st December 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM B TECH 3RD YEAR STUDENT FORM CS WANT TO GET THE REGISTRATION PRECDURE OF SUMMER COURSES

SAURABH
10th January 2011, 02:51 AM
gaurav404

sir i want to do training in iit kanpur and i am a b.tech 3rd student
14th January 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to do training in IIT Kanpur and i am B TECH 3rd year IT branch
14th January 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do Training in IIT Kanpur i am b.tech 3rd year
19th January 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, I am a student of IIIT ALLAHABAD with IT branch.I am currently in 2nd year.I want to know how,where and when i should apply for my summer inturnship/training during may-june 2011.please help me as soon as possible.
20th January 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam I m student of B.TECH. 3rd year cs branch .i want to know the procedure of applying in summer trainging program and it entrance application form
20th January 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont know how to apply in iit kanpur for summer training please give me details.
20th January 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

26th January 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir , i m a student of M.Sc. Physics, 2nd semester. please guide me, i want to attain a summer session in this institute. kindly give some details , how to apply.
30th January 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i m a btech 3rd year student of biotech branch. i want to do summer training in iit kanpur for 2months. what is the procedure to apply and what is the fee structure?
26th February 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i m a btech 2nd yr student of electrical and electronics branch. i want to do summer training for 1 month. what is the procedure to apply and what is the fee structure?
4th March 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i m stusent of b.tech ece 4th sem. i want to do summer training for 6 week in iit kanpur . what is procedure and fee structure ................
15th April 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform the best institute in kanpur for CS training of one month.
1st May 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir im on my 4th semister,i want to knw if is there any summer training in biotech in iit for 2nd year people,bcoz aftr few months i ll be completing my sem nd move to 5th sem
2nd June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

my name is uma shanker .sir i want to do the summer seartification course of java in IIT kanpur.
plz tell me about its fee and procedure to apply on this Email [email protected]
15th June 2011, 12:58 PM
cawnpore

Hello all,

We also Offer Summer training to Engineering Students .

Campus Interview Preparation Programs
Research Projects
Final Year projects
Industrial Projects
English Speaking
Summer Training
Personality Development
Software Courses in C/C++/JAVA/.NET....etc

details can be seen on www.cawnpore.in.
13th August 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of M.Tech(Electronic circuit & system)(vlsi)2nd year From Integral Univ Lucknow.
I want to do Projcet on vlsi for 6month in IIT Kanpur.
26th August 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i m stusent of b.tech ece th sem. i want to do summer training for week in iit kanpur .
27th August 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

4th March 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of biotech 4 sen and i want to know the training fees of about 5week
16th March 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.tech EC 3yr and i want to know training fee and procedure for embedded system organised by bricks in iit kanpur.please inform me on [email protected]
21st March 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.tech EC 3yr and i want to know training fee and procedure for embedded system organised by bricks in iit kanpur.please inform me on [email protected]
21st March 2012, 01:46 PM
glaitmmathura

9th April 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i am Madan Mohan student of b.tech 2st year . i want to do summer training for week in IIT Kanpur .
17th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I'am student of b.sc. Biotech 2nd year.i want to do summer training for 6 week in iit kanpur,what is procedure & fee structure.
14th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want summer training from iit kanpur in computer science.
please tell me how to apply.
my id is- [email protected]
9th October 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to summer training from iit kanpur in ec branch
please inform me how to apply.
my id is [email protected]
28th November 2013, 07:12 PM
suri.s

Embedded Wings provides the training on VLSI and Embedded Systems technologies for ECE background students. You can contact them for more details i think......... that is nearer to rama takies, Visakhapatnam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?