26th April 2012, 06:47 PM
bakulkp

How may I become commercial pilot? What's the requirements and cost of training for the same? I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12th(science).

hello sir
I m from india
I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12 science pass.
can I be commercial pilot?
what requirements for that?
what may be cost of training?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  2. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  3. Requirements for becoming a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  4. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  5. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  6. Fee structure of CPL in Australia?
  7. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?
  8. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join as a commercial pilot after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  12. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  14. How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?
  15. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  16. Medical Requirements to become a Commercial Pilot?
  17. Whether a Commerce graudate is eligible to apply for Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training? -- [New]
19th March 2013, 07:35 PM
siddhant110

Default Re: How may I become commercial pilot? What's the requirements and cost of training for the same? I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12th(science).

Hi !!
You'll have to apply for Commercial Pilot License (CPL). After clearing the exam, you'll be called for the interview clearing which you'll have to face a DGCA medical examination.

Qualification : CPL: Pass with minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent (Academic Stream) with minimum 60% of marks in Mathematics, Physics and English subjects taken together from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who have appeared for the exam may also apply, but will have to produce proof of having passed the exam before commencement of flying.

Cost of training : approx Rs. 22.5 lacs

Some colleges for Aviation training :

Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology
Pune Institute of Aviation Technology
Thakur Institute of Aviation Technology
Flysafe Institute of Aviation Technology

All the best !!
19th March 2013, 07:36 PM
siddhant110

Default Re: How may I become commercial pilot? What's the requirements and cost of training for the same? I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12th(science).

Hi !!
You'll have to apply for Commercial Pilot License (CPL). After clearing the exam, you'll be called for the interview clearing which you'll have to face a DGCA medical examination.

Qualification : CPL: Pass with minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent (Academic Stream) with minimum 60% of marks in Mathematics, Physics and English subjects taken together from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who have appeared for the exam may also apply, but will have to produce proof of having passed the exam before commencement of flying.

Cost of training : approx Rs. 22.5 lacs

Some colleges for Aviation training :

Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology
Pune Institute of Aviation Technology
Thakur Institute of Aviation Technology
Flysafe Institute of Aviation Technology

All the best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?