24th November 2011, 06:50 AM
Kavita Kiran

What are the courses for placement in Infosys, HCL, WIPRO and other companies through Electrical and Electronics branch?

what are the courses for placement in infosys, hcl, wipro & other companies through branch electrical & electronics.

Related Questions:
  1. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  2. Placement papers of WIPRO, HCL, Infosys?
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  4. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  7. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  11. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  12. Past years papers of Infosys and HCL companies?
  13. How much should I score in B.Tech to get placement in prestigious companies like infosys and wipro? I've secured 57.8% in 10th and 56.7% marks in 12th
  14. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  15. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  16. Will i be eligible to get placement in great companies such as Infosys, WIPRO, IBM?
  17. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  18. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
19th April 2012, 12:22 AM
jayanthisuji

Default Re: What are the courses for placement in Infosys, HCL, WIPRO and other companies through Electrical and Electronics branch?

hi ,frnd.... for ur placement in IT COMPANIES ... a basic bacholar degree such as CSE,ECE,EEE,IT .... etc is more than enough
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?