23rd May 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Details of training for Electronics and Communication branch in Ahmadabad for 30-40 days?

hi,
i want to get training of around 30 to 40 days as soon as possible in Ahmadabad,
i m in last year of electronics and communication engineering
so answer me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  2. Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?
  3. Companies in Bhopal offering training in B.Tech for Electronics and Communication branch?
  4. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  5. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  7. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
  8. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  9. How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch
  10. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  11. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?
  12. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  13. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  14. How can I get information about training in Nokia?
  15. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  17. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  18. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
23rd May 2015, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of training for Electronics and Communication branch in Ahmadabad for 30-40 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
i want to get training of around 30 to 40 days as soon as possible in Ahmadabad,
i m in last year of electronics and communication engineering
so answer me as soon as possible.
List of the companies for ECE candidates in Ahmadabad:-

1. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema Ashram Rd, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

2. Amar Infotech, 4th Floor, Sunrise Avenue, Stadium - Commerce Six Road, Opp: Saraspur Nagrik Bank, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2640 0698

3. Silicon Valley Infomedia Private Limited, 320-322, Patel Avenue, S G Road, Opposite Grand Bhagwati, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2685 2558

4. Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2642 6364

5. Silvertouch Infotech, 2nd Floor, Saffron Towers, Near Panchwati Circle, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2630 0229
24th May 2015, 03:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of training for Electronics and Communication branch in Ahmadabad for 30-40 days?

It is nice to see you aspire for training course. Since you are from Electronics and Communication branch, so you should pursue training from any of the below mentioned organizations.

- PSUs
- BSNL
- IT companies like Hp, HCL, IBM,etc.
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
- Indian Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?