13th June 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?

sir how is civl engg branch in now a days as it as high scope?
send me details...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?
  2. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  3. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  4. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  5. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  6. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  7. What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?
  8. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  9. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  10. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  11. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  13. B.Tech(Architect) will help in future after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Com to be preferred by Companies?
  15. What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?
  16. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  17. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  18. Which stream is best in B.Tech to get a job in abroad? -- [New]
7th May 2012, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?

Civil Engineering has good scope in career as well as higher studies. After Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering, one can try for master’s degree in the related area. Courses like M.Tech in Structural Engineering, M.Tech in Building Technology and Construction Management, etc are available. After completing B.Tech/B.E in Civil engineering, you can try for jobs in reputed firms like L&T, Hindustan Construction Company, etc. Civil Engineers can find job openings in government departments like Water Authority, PWD, as well.
15th May 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

whethere civil is suitable for girls?
6th November 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

After be complete in civil eng.i can went for canada or u.s.a. Please suggest me ?
Best sallary which country should be.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?