3rd May 2011, 05:08 PM
charath

Exams to be written to do M.Tech in Abroad after B.Tech Biotechnology in India? What is the approximate cost to do PG in abroad?

what r the exams to be written to do m. tech in abroad after b.tech biotechnology in india and wat will be the cost approx. to do pg in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  3. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  4. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  8. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  9. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  10. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  11. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad? -- [New]
  12. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  13. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  14. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  15. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  16. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  18. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
16th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams to be written to do M.Tech in Abroad after B.Tech Biotechnology in India? What is the approximate cost to do PG in abroad?

what exam to written to study abroad for m.tech
5th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams to be written to do M.Tech in Abroad after B.Tech Biotechnology in India? What is the approximate cost to do PG in abroad?

i will do m-tech in macanical from uk after B.E for thies which exam will conduct
27th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

is doing mtech in environmentalscience scopfull after biotech btech???
1st October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

currently, i am studying in c.s.a.(kanpur) for B.tech & i want to do M.tech from abroad, so which exam should given by me & oter activities for admission?
21st October 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

wat r d xams 2 b writtn 4 studyng academic courses abroad ????
15th May 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

which exams we have to write to get m tech seat in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?