24th March 2012, 12:08 PM
anupam nakra

How may I do summer training in IIT Delhi?

what can i do for summer training by iit delhi?
send details on my email id..

15th July 2012, 08:45 PM
amit.2186

Default Re: How may I do summer training in IIT Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam nakra View Post
what can i do for summer training by iit delhi?
send details on my email id..
IIT Delhi has instituted a prestigious summer research fellowship program for providing an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students (in top 10 in the class) of different engineering institutes in India to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of an IIT Delhi faculty. The fellow will register at IIT Delhi as a visiting student; she/he will not be required to pay institute registration fees.

Who can apply: - Any undergraduate student, other than IIT Delhi (and if possible, abroad), who has completed at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree, is amongst top ten positions in her/his respective program will be eligible to apply for this fellowship. Students who will be completing this requirement by May 2012 are also eligible.
15th July 2012, 10:00 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

You need to be more specific in checking out the IIT opportunities.

In IIT Delhi you have to find out the faculty you would like to work with for the training. Go to their website, dig out the profiles of faculty and their research interests, If your area of interest matches, Get the contact details and try over phone for appointment.

If you convince them of your objectives clearly and get to meet the faculty, go with a detailed view of what exactly you want to work with.

Go with your mark lists or achievements, certificates etc.

Also, try IIT Bombay which puts up the summer training details in website.

Check out other IITs and IISc and see what the faculties are doing there.

IIAP(Indian Institute of Astrophysics) also puts details in their website.

Best wishes
19th July 2012, 12:43 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

You need to be more specific in checking out the IIT opportunities.

In IIT Delhi you have to find out the faculty you would like to work with for the training. Go to their website, dig out the profiles of faculty and their research interests, If your area of interest matches, Get the contact details and try over phone for appointment.

Who can apply: - Any undergraduate student, other than IIT Delhi (and if possible, abroad), who has completed at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree, is amongst top ten positions in her/his respective program will be eligible to apply for this fellowship. Students who will be completing this requirement by May 2012 are also eligible.
19th February 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to do summer traning in iit delhi.what the procedure,please give me full information summer traning in iit delhi,my branch ELECTRONIC &COMMUNICATION
8th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am not in top 10 student in my class.my percentage is 67 in EC Branch.but i want to do training from your institute,so please suggest me
20th January 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in 4th sem and amongst top 10 student of my class.... how can i apply for training in iit delhi...what are the other criteria for selection...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?