29th May 2011, 12:41 PM
satyambudy

How may I get admission in Germany for B.Tech?

addmission process
how can i get addmission in germany for software engineering
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  6. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  7. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  10. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  12. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  15. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  16. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  18. Higher studies in Germany after B.E -- [New]
31st May 2015, 02:22 PM
maybach

Default Re: How may I get admission in Germany for B.Tech?

The test you should target is SAT which stands for "Scholastic Aptitude Test". Nearly all the foreign colleges consider the SAT score.

SAT Subject Tests are offered 6 times per year in October, November, December, January, May and June.
The dates which are left on which exam can be given are
- May_2 &
- June_6

Eligibility Criteria: Anyone who has completed schooling from any recognized Indian board or university can sit for the exam.
6th May 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how may I get admission in Cambridge university or oxford university B.Tech aeronautical engineering?
17th July 2022, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in 12 std to get addmission in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?