17th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Javeed Baig

How may I get admission in M.A? I'm from Saudi Arabia and have given BA final year exams in Mahaboob Nagar at Al Madina college of Educations

Sri,
This is Javeed Baig from Saudi Arabia.
Last year i was write BA final year exams in mahaboob Nagar at Al Madina Collece Of Educations.
Know i am in Saudia. so tell me how to carry procedure for taking admission in MA

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  2. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  3. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  7. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students? -- [New]
  8. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  9. Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  11. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  12. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  13. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
  14. List of good schools available in Saudi Arabia? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  16. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  17. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
10th July 2015, 03:07 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get admission in M.A? I'm from Saudi Arabia and have given BA final year exams in Mahaboob Nagar at Al Madina college of Educations

Yes, you can be from any country, you can continue your higher studies in any other country. But you have to shift in that country to continue with your higher studies. You cannot stay in Saudi Arabia and continue your studies in India. So first of all engage some place in India to stay and pursue your studies in here. Then take the forms for admission in M.A. course in multiple colleges. The reason for taking forms from multiple colleges is that you can be in a safe position. If some colleges do not select you as a candidate for MA course in their institute, then some other college might take you to be so. But if luckily, all the colleges choose you, then you will get options to choose from. In my opinion always look for the campus recruitment facilities in the college you take admission in. Then take a step of taking up the forms. Since you are from another university than the ones you want to get admitted at, you will have to sit for an admission test in that university. If you clear the admission test then only your chance of getting admitted is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?