1st August 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science (Biology) five years ago. I was prepared for AIPMT but due to crisis of money I could not study more. But, this time I have lot of money to fulfill my dream. Now I am working in a hospital as a ward boy in Saudi Arabia. Please suggest me some best colleges of Saudi Arabia where I can study MBBS course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?
  2. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  3. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  6. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  8. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  9. List of distance colleges in Saudi Arabia to study BE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering and having 4 years work experience? Procedure of admission?
  10. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  11. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  13. Whether a candidate of Saudi Arabia is treated as an NRI to study 11th in India?
  14. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  15. Will my son be considered an NRI for MBBS entrance exam, if studied from CBSE in Saudi Arabia?
  16. Can an India get admission in MBBS course at Al Ghad International Medical Sciences College, Saudi Arabia? Will I have to pass MCI exam after it? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?
  18. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
3rd August 2016, 06:55 PM
pk79
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course

some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course:-

~Arab Open University (AOU)

~American University of Kuwait (AUK)

~Al Qaseem University Buridah, Alqaseem

~Al-Majmaah University,Majmaah

~Taibah University, Madinah

~King Faisal University, Al Ahsa

~Batterjee Medical College, Jeddah.
10th August 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course

how indians
got admission in saudi arabia for medical studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?